New residential complex KURT TWIN TOWERS in Mahmutlar with 90 apartments. Protected area of 2,935 sq.m. The complex has a social infrastructure.
External infrastructure of KURT TWIN TOWERS:
• Pool (94 m2)
• Children’s pool (8.60 m2)
• Landscape garden
• Car parking
INTERNAL SOCIAL INFRASTRUCTURE:
• Winter pool
• Turkish bath – Hammam
• Steam room
• Salt room
• Massage room
• Children’s playroom
• Bar, table tennis and billiards
• Music room
Mahmutlar is an area with the most developed urban infrastructure. Here you can find everything you need for a comfortable life in Turkey. The area also has a well-developed infrastructure for children: parks, children’s cafes, playgrounds and sports grounds, schools, kindergartens.
The highlight of Mahmutlar is the embankment with a wide pedestrian area for walking. Along the sea, among palm trees and flowers, there are benches and gazebos overlooking the sea. Here are the most beautiful sunsets overlooking the Alanya fortress!
Buses pass through Mahmutlar in all directions. Stops are located at a distance of 300 m from each other. You can easily get to any point in Alanya by public transport or taxi.
Distance from KURT TWIN TOWERS to :
SEA: 850 MT
SUPERMARKET: 300 MT
MARKET: 500 MT
POLYCLINIC: 500 MT
CENTER OF ALANYA: 10 km
CLEOPATRA BEACH: 13 km
GAZIPASA AIRPORT: 31 km
• Thickness of internal walls 13 cm
• External wall thickness 23 cm
• Roof: tiles, foam, hydro and thermal insulation
• Bathroom with waterproofing
• All internal infrastructure has hydro, heat and sound insulation
• PVC windows
• Built-in furniture and doors from our own furniture workshop made of painted MDF
• Choice of finishing materials and furniture configuration
• Ceiling height 3m
Completion date: APRIL 2024
Installment: 40% down payment and the rest is distributed in equal installments until April 2024.