Luxurious villa with sea view and Alanya
1 / 21
Ref No: SP288
From € 540,000 Price update on 2022-11-25 08:35:30
General Details
  • Installment
    26 Monthly Installments
  • Location
    Alanya/Bektas
  • Bedroom
    3+1, 4+1
  • Bathroom
    4, 5
  • Property Size
    260m², 410m²
  • Balcony
    3, 5
  • Land Size
    4000m²
  • Beach
    Beach: 3000 MT
  • Airport
    Airport: 45 KM
Property Description

Luxurious villa with sea view and Alanya

Bektas is the area with the most beautiful view of Alanya. The area is located above the Alanya fortress, in the very center of Alanya. Mostly consists of villas and small residences. In this area, luxury is defined, first of all, by the view from the window.

On the slopes of the Taurus Mountains, where the Bektash region is located, spruces, cypresses, and rosemary grow. Thanks to them, the air is fragrant and intoxicating, and the multi-colored bougainvilleas that braid the fences of mansions bring color to the green vegetation.

In Bektash, you can often find food delivery vehicles and supermarkets Migros, KarefourSA, and Sok. Here are the restaurants with the most beautiful views in the city. Many restaurants have live music, terraces, and banquet halls. Alanya people come with camping chairs and drinks just to admire the panorama of the city and the sunset.

A villa in Bektash is a dream of a home overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. Suitable for everyone who appreciates comfort and a high standard of living. Requests for renting a villa are stable all year round, mainly from residents of European countries. Therefore, renting out property in Bektash can be profitable.

On the territory of 4000 sq.m. There are 11 sea-view villas in Bektash. Each villa has its own swimming pool and car garage. The distance to the sea is only 3 km. All villas are made in an ultra-modern design using the best building and finishing materials.

Access to the territory of the villas will be carried out with a code key. Surveillance cameras are installed around the perimeter.

Available layouts 3+1 from 260 sq.m. and 4+1 from 410 sq.m. each villa comes with a territory with a garden of 200 sq.m.

The infrastructure of the complex consists of:

  • Private swimming pool for each villa
  • Elevator in every house
  • Floor heating
  • Garage for a car in each villa
  • Fitness Centre
  • Sauna
  • Equipped bonfire area in the yard
  • Barbecue in the garden
  • Waterfall

All villas are renovated, with built-in furniture in the kitchen and bathroom. Installed plumbing, faucets, entrance, and interior doors. It will be possible to develop an individual interior design. The villa will be put into operation in December 2024.

You can buy a villa in Alanya with a sea view in installments from the developer. The initial payment will be 40% of the cost of the house and the remaining 60% to be paid before the end of construction.

Managers of Alanya Investment will help you with settling in a new place, and help you arrange subscriptions for electricity, water, and the Internet. And also, we will help with paperwork, insurance, and purchase of furniture and equipment. Just write to us using the form on the site.

Distances
Airport45 KM
Beach3000 MT
Centrum3 KM
Similiar Properties
Saved! ID: 0000
Unsaved! ID: 0000