Real estate in Oba: apartments for life from the developer in Alanya
1 / 11
Ref No: SP294
From € 180,000 Price update on 2022-11-19 11:02:42
General Details
  • Installment
    8 Monthly Installments
  • Location
    Alanya/Oba
  • Bedroom
    2+1
  • Bathroom
    2
  • Property Size
    105m²
  • Balcony
    3
  • Outdoor Swimming Pool
    Outdoor Swimming Pool
  • Beach
    Beach: 2300 MT
  • Airport
    Airport: 40 KM
Property Description

The Oba area is preferred by people who want to stay close to the city center and at the same time live in a quiet place with beautiful views.
In Oba, such objects of the city’s urban infrastructure as medical, educational, and entertainment facilities are concentrated.

The new residential complex is located in the socially active part of Alanya, next to the house there is a private TED college, a public school, and kindergartens. Near the house, there is a state hospital, pharmacies, and dental and cosmetic clinics.

The Oba area hosts a weekly farmers’ market on Mondays. In the market, you can buy fresh fruits and vegetables, cheeses, olives, dried fruits, Turkish sweets, clothes, and textiles.

In the Oba area, there are several public transport routes that travel to the center of Alanya, to neighboring areas, and to the Dymcay River.

In the upper part of the Oba district, there are new residential complexes with large areas and rich infrastructure. Many of these complexes provide their residents with a shuttle to the beach. In this part, a small mountain river Obachay flows, on the banks of which there are areas for recreation and picnics. The home stadium of the Alanya Sport football club is also located in the upper part of the Oba district.

The new residential complex in Oba has located 2.3 km from the beach and gives its residents a stunning view of the sea, the Alanya fortress, and the Taurus Mountains. On the territory of the complex, there is an infrastructure with a swimming pool and parking and one 5-story residential building with 14 apartments. This format of the “boutique” house will give comfort and coziness to the owners of apartments in Oba.

The infrastructure of the complex includes:

  • Swimming pool in the garden
  • Sauna
  • Fitness salon
  • Barbecue area in the garden
  • Parking

There is a lobby at the entrance of the complex. A 24-hour video surveillance camera system is installed around the perimeter of the complex.

The complex offers apartment layouts: 2 + 1, 2 + 1 garden duplex, 4 + 1 duplex – penthouse. The presence of layouts of this type characterizes the complex as “family” and those who plan to settle in Alanya with their families will choose real estate.
All apartments are finely finished, with ceramic granite tiles on the floor, and washable paint on the walls. The kitchen is furnished with natural granite worktops. The bathroom has furniture, plumbing fixtures, a cheap cabin, a mirror, and lighting. The apartment has entrance and interior doors, a video intercom, connections for Wi-Fi, and satellite TV.

Commissioning of the house – August 2023.

You can buy an apartment in installments from the developer. The first installment is 40%, and the remaining 60% can be divided into equal parts and paid monthly or quarterly until August 2023.

Alanya Investment managers will help you choose a layout and agree on individual payment terms. You can get advice by filling out the form on our website.

Distances
Airport40 KM
Beach2300 MT
Centrum4 KM
Saved! ID: 0000
Unsaved! ID: 0000