Real estate in Turkey: condo in a residental project in Payallar Alanya
Ref No: SP377
From € 114,000 Price update on 2023-01-25 06:46:22
General Details
  • Installment
    18 Monthly Installments
  • Location
    Alanya/Payallar
  • Bedroom
    1+1, 2+1
  • Bathroom
    1, 2
  • Property Size
    44m², 89m²
  • Balcony
    1, 2
  • Outdoor Swimming Pool
    Outdoor Swimming Pool
  • Beach
    Beach: 1000 MT
  • Airport
    Airport: 59 KM
Property Description

Real estate in Turkey: apartment in an investment project in Payallar Alanya

The districts of Alanya began to rapidly build up and develop, and new residential complexes are being built with large territories and new formats for Turkey. Along with this, commercial facilities began to develop, which will allow new residents of Alanya to feel comfortable in any corner of Alanya.

The Payallar area is one example of a “new” area with active urban development. Until recently, this area was distinguished by a large number of new residential complexes and entire blocks that will grow on the site of banana fields.

In the Payallar area, there are clean sandy and stone beaches with a gentle entrance to the sea. The beaches are equipped with cafes, changing cabins, and showers. The staff is consistently polite and attentive, and by the end of the season, they know the regulars by name.

Payallar has located 14 km from the center of Alanya. The center of Alanya or Manavgat can be reached by any bus that runs between districts every 5-10 minutes.

Payallar District is located between Konakli District and Turkler. The coastal zone is built up with hotel complexes and establishments that serve tourists, located above – residential complexes, and land plots with greenhouses, and gardens.

The Payallar area is ideal for summer holidays and investment with the further rental.

The new residential complex is located on an area of 1700 sq.m. at a distance of 1000 m from the sea. In the protected area there is one four-story residential block for 24 apartments with a layout of 1 + 1 and 2 + 1 duplexes. On the territory of the residential complex, there is an infrastructure that is available exclusively for the residents of the complex.

The infrastructure of the residential complex consists of:

  • Swimming pool
  • Children’s swimming pool
  • Indoor pool
  • Sauna
  • Fitness salon
  • Cafeteria
  • Game room with air hockey and billiards
  • Children’s playground in the garden
  • Parking

All apartments are sold with a fine finish. The kitchen has a built-in kitchen and a set of household appliances (hob, oven, extractor hood) as a gift from the developer. The bathroom has furniture, a shower cabin, and sanitary ware. The apartment has entrance and interior doors, there are outlets for TV antennas and the Internet.

You can buy an apartment in installments from the developer with an initial payment of 40%. The remaining 60% can be paid in equal installments until June 2014. The apartment will be put into operation in June 2024.

Managers of the real estate agency Alanya Investment will provide you with full information about this and other projects, help you choose a layout, and draw up an installment payment schedule. After-sales service will help you buy furniture, household appliances, and everything you need for an apartment, draw up documents, and arrange children for school. We accompany clients until the new tenants are fully adapted to the new location.

Distances
Airport59 KM
Beach1000 MT
Centrum15 KM
Saved! ID: 0000
Unsaved! ID: 0000