Property In Alanya: Apartment In Avsallar
Ref No: SP378
From € 107,000 Price update on 2023-09-06 12:01:54
General Details
  • Installment
    16 Monthly Installment Plan
  • Location
  • Bedroom
    1+1, 2+1, 3+1
  • Bathroom
    1, 2, 3
  • Property Size
    48m², 64m², 102m², 130m², 97m², 129m²
  • Balcony
    1, 2
  • Outdoor Swimming Pool
    Outdoor Swimming Pool
  • Beach
    Beach: 650 MT
  • Airport
    Airport: 65 KM
Property Description


Avsallar district is a corner of tranquility and unity with nature, which is located 28 km west of Alanya. This is a flat area with dense coniferous forests, among which beautiful complexes with well-groomed territories are built.

In Avsallar, the coastal line is built up with five-star hotels with large areas and a high level of service. Many tourists have an opinion about Alanya thanks to Avsallar and its environs.

The residential part of Avsallar is further from the sea than coastal hotels. This area is distinguished by a well-developed urban infrastructure and all kinds of institutions that will help make your vacation unique and exciting. In Asallar, you can easily rent a car, motorbike or bicycle to drive around and explore the local attractions.

Many tourists, having bought an apartment for a summer vacation in Avsallar, moved to this area for permanent residence. It is ideal for those who appreciate fresh forest air and sandy beaches, especially families with small children.

New residential complex with a unique location. Only 20 km to the center of Alanya and 650 m to the sandy beach, in the very center of Avsallar. The center of the district is densely built up and finding a place for the construction of a residential complex is not an easy task, which the developer successfully coped with. The distance to Gazipasa Airport is 65 km, and the nearest shops are 100 m from the house.

The residential complex covers an area of 2027 sq.m. and consists of 1 seven-story residential building. In the protected area, in addition to the residential building, there will be a rich internal infrastructure available to residents of the residence. A total of 41 apartments with a layout of 1 + 1, 2 + 1, 2 + 1 and 3 + 1 garden duplexes, 2 + 1 and 3 + 1 duplex penthouses.

The house has 2 high-speed silent elevators, each apartment is connected to satellite TV and the Internet, an uninterruptible power supply generator, and lighting with motion sensors is installed in all rooms, so the project will be not only beautiful and bright but also energy efficient. Access to the territory is carried out through a combination lock or from the apartment via a video intercom, through a single entrance group from the lobby. A 24-hour video surveillance system is installed around the perimeter of the complex.



The external infrastructure of the residence consists of:

  • Swimming pool
  • Sun loungers by the pool
  • Gazebo
  • Night illumination of the pool
  • Children playground
  • Barbecue area in the landscaped garden
  • outdoor parking for cars


The internal infrastructure of the residence:

  • SPA – zone: sauna, steam room, relaxation room, changing rooms, bathrooms
  • Lobby
  • Fitness salon
  • Cafeteria

All apartments with a fine finish from the developer. Windows and balcony doors with special heat-insulating glass, ceramic floors, entrance and interior doors, multi-level ceilings with spot lighting in all rooms, and air conditioners in all rooms.

The kitchen has built-in luxury kitchen furniture with granite countertops, a sink, lighting, hot water and electricity, and a water supply to each point where household appliances are to be installed.

The bathrooms are fully equipped with modern luxury bathroom cabinets with granite countertops, an instantaneous water heater, a tempered glass shower stall, and floor and wall-waterproofing. The floor and walls of the bathroom are lined with porcelain tiles in light colors.

The construction of the residential complex will be completed in April 2024. You can buy an apartment in installments from the developer by paying 40% of the cost of the apartment, and the remaining 60% must be paid before the end of construction.

Managers of the real estate agency Alanya Investment will provide you with complete information on the objects, as well as give comprehensive answers to all your questions.

Airport65 KM
Beach650 MT
Centrum20 KM
Shopping Mall100 MT
Saved! ID: 0000
Unsaved! ID: 0000